The GRAPHISOFT Support Centre is a resource centre created strictly for use by ArchiCAD Select customers. Once logged in, you can:
- Submit and manage your Technical Support cases with the GRAPHISOFT Australia technical team. You also have visibility over all previously logged cases. To submit a new support case, log in and click on Technical Support in the Main Menu, then click on Submit New Case and fill out the required data fields, then click Save.
- Download the latest, localised version of ArchiCAD for Mac and Windows.
- Download locally developed Australian ArchiCAD template files. Note that only revised versions of our templates are stored here since the original versions ship with the software in Australia and are therefore installed by default.
- Download Australian Essential Library and special ArchiCAD objects.
- Download and view Select Technical Webinars presented by the GRAPHISOFT Australia technical team.
- Download pdf versions of previously released Select Tips & Tricks written by the GRAPHISOFT Australia technical team.
- Download and view ArchiCAD Upgrade Training Webinars developed and presented by the GRAPHISOFT Australia technical team.
- Find links to other free online training and information resources available from the GRAPHISOFT Australia website.
Notes for logging into the GRAPHISOFT Support Centre:
- Your Username is the email address you have recorded with GRAPHISOFT Australia
- Your Password is your Client ID and is case sensitive. If you don’t know your Client ID, please refer to your last received GRAPHISOFT Australia invoice to locate it. Alternatively, contact GRAPHISOFT Australia directly on 1300 USE BIM (873 246) for assistance.
Notes for GRAPHISOFT License Activation and Upgrade:
- Please refer to the document GRAPHISOFT License Activation and Upgrade Instructions 2014-2015 that was shipped with the ArchiCAD 18 install DVD, or go directly to the ArchiCAD 18 Electronic Delivery Instructions website for ArchiCAD 18 and License Activation download once logged into the GRAPHISOFT Support Centre by clicking on Downloads tab > ArchiCAD Upgrade > ArchiCAD 18 > Download.